I made this a week or two ago, but I didn’t realize this blog existed until yesterday. Anyway.
- Are you young at heart, or an old soul?
I think I am young at heart, got a bit of peter pan syndrome going on.
- What makes someone a best friend?
Someone you can trust, have fun with and be yourself around.
- What Christmas (or Hanukkah) present do you remember the most?
I used to have this little barbie jeep thing and it was the best in the world.
- Tell me about a movie/song/tv show/play/book that has changed your life.
The french film Amelie made me consider paying closer attention to details.
- Name one physical feature that you like about yourself, and one you dislike.
I really like my wrists, I think the veins look really cool, I hate my face though. The shape of it is so weird.
- Would you like to reconnect with any friends you’ve lost contact with?
I think sometimes it’s best to move on if you can’t connect with someone you’ve drifted from.
- What’s more important in a relationship: physical attraction or emotional connection?
Emotional connection, someone can be sexy as hell but if they’re a Jack of clubs, they can piss off.
- Name a movie that you knew would be terrible just from reading the title.
Slugs… but it was sooo terrible that it was actually great. I love it.
- What holiday do you most look forward to?
Halloween and Christmas too!
- How is the relationship between you and your parents?
Me and my mum are really close, I get on with my dad too but not quite on the same level.
- Name a song that never fails to make you happy.
George Baker- Little Green Bag
- You know at least one person named Michael. Tell me about him.
He was a douche canoe who bullied me at high school.
- If you could pick anywhere to live the rest of your life, where would it be?
Nowhere, I want to travel until I find somewhere I want to settle.
- Can money buy happiness?
Money can buy me kittens and video games so probably yeah.
- Do you drink? Smoke? Do drugs? Why, or why not?
I drink because it’s fun, makes social situations interesting and funny, I have smoked and done drugs before occasionally because it takes my mind off things that are bothering me but tbh after things that have happened to friends and family of mine, I am staying away.
- Is there anyone close to you that you know you can’t trust? You don’t have to give names.
Yes, i find it very difficult to trust people, I try to though.
- Where was your favorite place to go when you were a little kid?
To the duck pond at the park and then for ice cream.
- Have you ever spent a night in the hospital?
yuh, I stayed there to wait for a friend though.
- Do you enjoy being with only one or two friends, or with a large group of people?
I like a small group of people. Not too few and not too many.
- Do you like the type of music your parents listen to?
We like some of each others stuff, I like some of my mum’s 80’s music and my dad’s heavy metal.
- Have you ever been bullied? Have you ever bullied anyone else?
I’m usually the victim tbh, I’m a tiny nervous twig, I don’t think I’d be very good at bullying even if I wanted to.
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Do you believe in a god?
- Of all the social networks in the world, why use Tumblr?
pretty pictures, nice people.
- What’s your favorite Tumblr tag to track?
- Name a TV series you didn’t enjoy until after it ended.
The big bang theory was a load of wank. sorry not sorry.
- If you go back to one point in time to give advice to yourself, when would you go and what would you say?
I’d go back to when i was 16 and say “Don’t give a fuck what people think of you and take care of your friends”
- What’s your “quirkiest” habit?
I walk on my tiptoes when I’m not wearing shoes.
- What is “normal?” Are you normal?
Nobody is normal. If someone is considered “normal” they are probably incredible boring anyway.
- Someone close to you is dying. You have the choice to let this person live for 10 more years, but if you do, you cause the death of 10 strangers. You don’t have to see them die. Do you take the offer?
tempting but after watching a lot of movies, I think letting nature deal with things is the best way to go. Making deals with death always goes horribly wrong.
- What is one thing you could never forgive?
I hate when people lie to me or aren’t truthful with me. I can forgive but I will never forget mwahah.
- Is it possible for guys and girls to be just friends?
Yes, what a stupid question. That’s like saying bisexual people can’t have friends paha!
- Where do you and your friends go to hang out?
Well in Portsmouth, we usually just go to the pub for drinks, but in Guernsey me and my friends used to always go hang out by the harbour and sit under the dock.
- What is the best TV theme song ever?
X files? Twin Peaks? Pokemon? sailor moon?
- When you were young, what would you dream you would be when you grew up?
I wanted to be an archeologist or a zoologist, I also wanted to be a ghost hunter and I wanted to look after bats.
- When you’re alone in your own home, do you walk around naked?
Yuh.. not in my flat though, I think my flatmates would have a heart attack.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
… that’s a good question.
- Do you want to have more friends than you have right now?
Nah, I like all my friends, I have a nice friend group, it’s always cool to meet new people too though.
- You win a scratch-off lottery game that gives you $2000 a week (after taxes) for the rest of your life.
Probably, it gives me something to do when I’m stuck at home.
- Could you be in a long-distance relationship? If you’re in one, what makes yours work?
Yeah I’ve been in one and it works fine as long as you can trust each other and really like each other.
- What’s the best route to your heart?
Trust, Patience cause I take a while to open up and also stickers. Just lots of stickers. Also if you play with my hair, I will probably fall in love with you.
- Have you ever met someone through the internet, then met them in real life?
Yes, Robbie, aw I luv him.
- What is your favorite sport?
watching films from my bed.
- What has been troubling you lately?
My friend back home, not having cats… some other stuff too. I’m running out of tea bags…
- Did you enjoy your high school prom? If you haven’t gotten there yet, do you look forward to it? If you didn’t go, why not?
I didn’t go because I hated everyone so I stayed at home and ate pot noodle and watched TV.
- What do you use more often: your intuition or logical reasoning?
I’m a pansy so I go with intuition a lot but I try and find an equal balance.
- Do you know what makes you happy?
Nice people, when my friends are happy, kittens, stickers, pizza, films, music, drawing.
- Tell me about the last book you read.
American Psycho is fabulous, I’ve read it 3 times now and would definitely recommend it.
- What is the nicest compliment you’ve ever been given?
"I like your shoes"… nah haha. I don’t know, a close friend of mine once told me I was very trustworthy and that I had helped them to stay alive and that made me feel really good about myself. I never forgot that.
- Who was your first crush?
Michael Owen in that cereal advert. Omg.
- Do you believe that there is life on other planets?
well there’s a lot of stuff that hasn’t been explored yet so probably.
- Predict what your life will look like a year from now.
I don’t know but I’ll probably still be complaining about it on tumblr.
- Often, people will ask how your last relationship ended. I want to know how it began.
Got wasted at my friend’s house party, met a guy, we started hanging out a lot with a couple of my other friends, then he asked me out when we were walking by the fairy ring at night. Heh.
- Where is your favorite place to go out and eat?
anywhere with good pizza. I FUCKING LOVE THE RAINFOREST CAFE. I like quirky places with an atmosphere.
- What is something you want to change about your current situation?
I’d really like to not be ill.
- Early bird or night owl?
It’s midnight… I’m a night owl.
- Are there any childhood possessions you still hold on to?
Loads I keep them in a little wonder woman lunchbox.
- Give me an unpopular opinion you have.
I think it’s worse for somebody to emotionally cheat on you than physically.
- What was the last song that was stuck in your head?
Lonely Al- Dephas8
- Where do you live? Be as general or specific as you want.
I live in a uni flat in portsmouth at the moment but I am actually from the pathetic little island called Guernsey which is actually pretty and interesting but after living there for 18 years, I sort of just want to throw up when i see it.
- Do you believe in giving kids medals and trophies for participation?
As long as it’s not competitive, it’s always nice to be proud of something when you’re a kid.
- What was the longest car ride you’ve ever taken?
I’ve been on a bus for 11 hours before. Never again.
- Have you ever taken part in a protest?
Nah, I would though, if it was something I felt strongly about.
- Would you ever use an online dating service?
Who knows? Not at the moment though, no.
- Describe a person that inspires you.
I find Mark Ryden inspiring, he is a great artist and he’s so wise, but I also like people like Brooke Candy because she’s mad eccentric and doesn’t give a shit about what people think of her.
- If you earn minimum wage doing what you love, would you?
If I spent most of my time working then sure.
- Describe the last time you were very angry at someone.
I don’t really get angry at other people because usually things are my fault so I get angry at me. But I am angry at Robin Thicke and sexist, racist fedora trolls.. Because they are disgusting : )
- Do you want to live until you’re 100?
No, maybe just after 25, that’s when you start getting old and ugly.
- Do people change? If so, how do you keep a relationship together when both of you start to change?
Yeah… has never really worked out for me tbh.
- Have you ever risked a friendship by telling someone you liked them?
It’s always a risk.
- Would you rather be alone doing something you enjoy, or doing something you don’t like with your best friends?
Depends how much I didn’t like the thing. I mean I don’t particularly want to sacrifice cats with my best friends, but I’d put up with something like watching a shitty tv show I guess.
- What do you value more in a significant other: Attractiveness or intelligence?
Intelligence… a combination is gr8 though… not gonna lie.
- Have you ever laughed uncontrollably when it was socially inappropriate?
I laugh when I am nervous, it’s awful.
- When have you felt most alive?
When I discovered and created the nacho toastie supreme.
- Would you prefer to live? A city? The suburbs? The countryside? The mountains?
I want to travel everywhere.
- How do you know what true love is?
Nobody knows, you’ve got to take a wild stab in the dark and hope for the best.
- Would you want to know the exact date and time you were going to die?
- Where is “home” for you?
Portsmouth and Guernsey.
- What song best describes your life right now?
Mother mother- Ghosting (I dunno, some of the lyrics I feel like I can relate to in different ways)
- Do you want to be perfect?
HAHAHA Don’t we all?
- What have you never tried, but would really like to someday? What’s holding you back?
I’d like to be in a band or perform on stage with a guitar but I’m so nervous and I don’t think I’m good enough yet.
- How do you express your creativity?
Writing and drawing mostly.
- Name something you only liked because it was popular.
I used to follow a lot of fashion mags when I was younger and then I was like “Ew, all of my clothes are gross” and I changed my style completely.
I’m just powering through surveys tonight, cause I’m bored and I like to answer and think about questions.. sorry for clogging up the dashboard…
- 1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Telling them how I feel is harder.
- 2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
I try not to get angry, I think I was angry at myself because I overanalyze a lot of situations and blame myself.
- 3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
Call my mum and tell her I love her, tell her to bury me in that nice peach coloured dress if I haven’t exploded into pieces.
- 4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
I don’t think I would be afraid until near the end, it’s kind of unavoidable. I wouldn’t want to tell people,until maybe the last few days because I wouldn’t want them to treat me differently, but I’d also like to know what they’d do differently when they found out.
- 5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
Trust is more important to me I think. But the more I trust someone, the more I am likely to love them.
- 6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
Yes, living creatures are more important.
- 7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
I’d rather be hurt by the one I love the most. They’re usually the one I trust the most as well anyway
- 8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
This has happened to me but I just said I wanted to be friends, I never told anybody though.
- 9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
Yes, they deserved more in their life and I’m not really doing anything special with mine, I’d rather somebody I cared about spent it enjoying themselves.
- 10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
I’m not sure, I think I’d be a bit annoying but I guess we’d have mutual understanding haha..
- 11. Does love = sex?
nope, it’s a nice bonus though HAHA
- 13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
Ugh, I had to phone my friend to confirm something with them and it was really fucking awful tbh.
- 14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
Harder to tell them I love them I think. If I do not love them back, I would still be able to value their friendship.
- 15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
Drawing, because I have nothing else that I am good at and I wouldn’t be able to express myself and I think I would just wither and die without pen and paper.
- 16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
Told my mum I loved her on skype paha.
- 17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
All of the moments because I’m constantly making an arse out of myself.
- 18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
Idk, fucking batman or some shit.
- 21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death?What was your rationale for making the decision?
I’d rather let my gran live to be honest, but I think I would get stabbed up if I let the baby die…. oh my god, this is such a horrible question, why are you doing this?
- 22. Are you old fashioned?
- 23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
made my flatmate a cup of tea before, that was nice of me I think.
- 24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
never loved at all, what’s the point if they are going to screw you over paha. I’ll just fucking get cats and watch TV, I don’t give a shit… (kind of)….
- 25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Fuuck.. maybe I would wish for my cat to live eternally and I would pass him on through generations of our family. Aww.
Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first 10 songs
Strawberry Switchblade- Go Away
The Velvet Underground- Heroin
Tyler, the creator- She
Metric- Satellite mind
The smiths- Asleep
LCD Soundsystem- Someone great
My Bloody Valentine - Sometimes
Pity sex- coca cola
Ritualz - Psychic teens
If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Would you take anyone with you?
I’d love to visit New York, I don’t know who I’d take with me though, I might just go by myself.
What is your preferred writing implement? (eg. Blue pen, pencil, green pen)
Favourite month and why?
October because I love the weather and Halloween and I just find it a really peaceful time.
Do you have connections to any celebrities (even minor)? List them.
I’ve had messages replied to from a few relatively famous people.
Name 3 items you could pick up from where you are.
A furby, an alarm clock and a book containing the journals of Kurt Cobain.
What brand logo is closest to you currently?
Pfft I don’t really follow brands so much, if I like something I buy it, I buy a lot of my clothes off the internet.
Do you ever play board games or other non-computer games? Got any favourites?
I love Guess Who, cluedo, I play drawing games with my cousins whenever I see them.
A musical artist you love that isn’t well known
Recently started listening to Mona Lisa, I love her music.
A musical artist you love that is well known
What is your desktop background currently?
A night time city scape
Last person you talked to, and through what you talked to them about?
Talked to my flatmate about her day, she hurt her leg walking and now she’s being really loud in the kitchen.
First colour name you can think of that isn’t in the rainbow
Is it weird that I thought of burgundy? idk man..
What musical artists have you seen perform live?
Frank Turner (I passed out halfway through though.. oops) Seen the editors and Biffy Clyro too.
Does virginity matter to you?
No, I don’t think it makes you a better or worse person.
What gaming consoles do you or your family own?
PS3, PS2, Gamecube, DS, Gameboy colours, Gameboy advance.
What pets do you have? What are their names?
I had two cats but one of them recently died. He was called Dipsy but Lala is still alive. Miss my Dips though : <
What’s the best job you’ve ever had?
My current job is very rewarding, working with special needs children is really eye opening, helps you to become more selfless and understanding.
What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
I’ve liked all of my jobs, but the bookshop I worked at was crap pay and it always smelled a bit funny in there.
What magazines do you read, if any?
Sometimes I splash out and buy Vogue or Bizarre.
Inspiration behind your URL?
I love pasta and spooky stuff, idk man.
Are you friends with any exes?
Name at least one book you loved as a child.
Loved loved loved the goosebumps series, Darren Shan series and this one book called stargirl.
Earliest moment in your life you can remember?
I remember when my brother was born and my grandma didn’t want me to feel like I wasn’t getting any attention so she gave me a winnie the pooh magazine with safety scissors.
What’s your favourite candy/chocolate?
I love rainbow drops and kinder milk slices. Numz.
What fandoms would you consider yourself a part of?
Errm, I wouldn’t really consider myself massively into fandoms, but I really like the shows American Horror story, Hannibal and Twin Peaks.
If you could study anything, what would it be?
Well animation (which I am studying, lucky me) more interested int he illustration side of it all though because I’m crap at everything else.
How would you describe your sense of humour?
Quite silly and surreal. Sometimes I have quite a blunt and negative sense of humour, but I prefer nonsense stuff, it makes me laugh. Offensive humour is so easy and overrated.
What things annoy you more than anything else?
When people aren’t trustworthy, that really annoys me. Like, it’s not that fucking hard, but some people can’t seem to manage it.
What do you carry your money in?
I have a nice Anna Smith wallet for my cards and notes but I have a big green frog purse for my coins baha!
What is on the floor of the room you’re currently in, not including furniture?
paper, my bad, my lightbox, my guitar, a bottle of hairspray and some weird fuzzy little pink beanie my friend sent me in the post.
Is there anything that always makes you sad?
Reading my old notebooks from high school, Gymnopedie number 1.
What do you associate the colour red with?
Lipstick, blood, strawberries, roses
Last strong smell you can remember smelling?
What do you associate the colour blue with?
The Ocean, salt, sky, Picasso blue period.
How often do you clear your browser history?
Probably less than I should considering I let people on my laptop sometimes…
Do you believe nude photos can be artistic, rather than erotic?
Ever written fanfiction for anything?
Gosh no.. I find it a bit creepy.
If you had to move your birthday to another date, which one would you choose and why?
31st of October, I’ make a week of it and throw the spookiest birthday parties every year. I love dressing up and scary films and sweets, no other date is better!
Would you prefer to be at a beach or in the countryside?
I don’t know, I’d like to travel, I don’t want to stick around in one sort of place.
Favourite place to shop?
EBAY and Etsy
Go to your dashboard and describe the image shown in the radar section
It’s a retro game style fox gif and it’s tail is waving up and down. Aw.
Is there anything you should be doing right now?
Eerie pasta dish
It’s 3.28 am and I’ve decided to convert my art blog into somewhere I can post longer blog updates and pictures and things personal to me. Just cause I like to write autobiographically and I feel like I have a lot to say but nowhere or nobody to say it to. Been changing my layout and things, it looks pretty snazzy, got that trashy glitter text look going on. So yeah you an continue following this blog if you want to hear about my weird and dumb life , l8r sk8rs xxxx